Wednesday, October 1, 2008

31 for 21 - Down Syndrome Awareness Month

hello family and friends! As the mother of a child with Down Syndrome, i've decided to participate in this month's Blog Challenge - 31 in 21. The idea is for people like me to raise awareness of Down Syndrome (DS) during the month of October.
Up till now I have not been an active Blogger but I hope to share at least 31 mildly interesting posts with you.
This is also your chance to ask questions about Lauren, specifically or DS in general.
Everything you wanted to know about DS but were afraid to ask.

Sooooooooooo...let's get started!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Hi this is my first visit to your blog . I am the mother of a 6 month old boy named Sawyer w/ds. I wondered if you ever get tired of people saying that your child doesn't look like they have "it". Or that children like ours are "the sweetest in the whole world". I don't get this. At all. I love my baby he is a blessing and he is extremly sweet and cuddly and cute as pie. However I feel like people say that because they don't know what else to say...I wish they would just say what they would say about anyone elses baby.


Gabe, Curtis and Dav



Future Drummer?

Future Drummer?




SWEET LAUREN